TAILIEUCHUNG - ĐỀ THI THỬ TN-ĐH NĂM 2011 MÔN: ANH VĂN – T5

Tham khảo tài liệu 'đề thi thử tn-đh năm 2011 môn: anh văn – t5', tài liệu phổ thông, ôn thi đh-cđ phục vụ nhu cầu học tập, nghiên cứu và làm việc hiệu quả | ĐỀ THIJHỬ TN-ĐH NĂM 2011 MÔN ANH VĂN - T5 1. Push as hard as you can She said to me. She told me 2. Don t wait for me if I am late He said to her. He told her 3. Where are you from Nam said Mai. Mai asked 4. Mary said I cannot go to the cinema with you John . She 5. Tom asked Mary Did you phone me last night Tom wanted to know_ 6. He asked me Why didn t you go to school yesterday . He asked me_ 7. Why don t you stop smoking the doctor said to him. The doctor advised him 8. How many students are there in your class - The man asked me 9. Have you seen John recently said Ann. - Ann asked me 10. The policeman said to her Show me your driving licence. The policeman ordered 11. He said Did you see Mary yesterday He wanted to know 12. He said Would you mind telling me the time He told 13. I said to my friend When did you buy your new car I asked 14. My friend said to me We have known everything about that. My friend told 15. Helen said What did you say Jack Helen asked Jack 16. You d better look for a new job Andrew. - Jane advised 17. It was nice of you to invite me to your birthday party. Thanks very much. - Mike thanked 18. I must. have made a mistake in the calculations. - Mr Forest admitted 19. I ll pay for the meal. - Sarah insisted we can go to Paris for the weekend. - Neil suggested 21. I m sorry I couldn t come to visit you last summer. - Kate apologized 22. We ll organize the Christmas party. - They promised hear you won the championship. Congratulations - Dane congratulated 24. You re selfish. - Jane accused 25 . You mustn t drink too much caffeine. - Marta .

TÀI LIỆU MỚI ĐĂNG
TAILIEUCHUNG - Chia sẻ tài liệu không giới hạn
Địa chỉ : 444 Hoang Hoa Tham, Hanoi, Viet Nam
Email : tailieuchung20@gmail.com
Tailieuchung.com là thư viện tài liệu trực tuyến, nơi chia sẽ trao đổi hàng triệu tài liệu như luận văn đồ án, sách, giáo trình, đề thi.
Chúng tôi không chịu trách nhiệm liên quan đến các vấn đề bản quyền nội dung tài liệu được thành viên tự nguyện đăng tải lên, nếu phát hiện thấy tài liệu xấu hoặc tài liệu có bản quyền xin hãy email cho chúng tôi.
Đã phát hiện trình chặn quảng cáo AdBlock
Trang web này phụ thuộc vào doanh thu từ số lần hiển thị quảng cáo để tồn tại. Vui lòng tắt trình chặn quảng cáo của bạn hoặc tạm dừng tính năng chặn quảng cáo cho trang web này.