TAILIEUCHUNG - Bài tập nâng cao Tiếng Anh 12 – T5

Tham khảo tài liệu 'bài tập nâng cao tiếng anh 12 – t5', tài liệu phổ thông, ôn thi đh-cđ phục vụ nhu cầu học tập, nghiên cứu và làm việc hiệu quả | Bài tập nâng cao Tiếng Anh 12 - T5 I. Choose one word in each group that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. II. Choose a word in each line that has different stress pattern 1. A. application B. certificate 2. 3. 4. 5. III. Choose the best answer for each of the following sentences 1. Should you study hard you the exam into university. pass pass have passed 2. If you to a union you couldnn t get a job. t belong t belonged t belong t have belonged 3. But for the fog we our destination ages ago. reach have reached reached 4. If I what a bad driver you were I with you. wouldn t come realised wouldn t have come realise didn t come t have realised hadn t come 5. What if you a helicopter you do will be given you do would be given you do are given you do were given 6. He ll be late for the train he starts at once. 7. She the door if she who it is. t open doesn t know t open didn t know t open won t know D. didn t open wouldn t know 8. Were she 10 years younger she to dance. learn B. had learnd learn have learned 9. Supposing you ten million dollars me a car would you buy will you buy win would you buy win do you buy 10. If you trouble We ll call the police. make making going to make IV. Put each verb in brackets into a suitable tense. 1. The

Đã phát hiện trình chặn quảng cáo AdBlock
Trang web này phụ thuộc vào doanh thu từ số lần hiển thị quảng cáo để tồn tại. Vui lòng tắt trình chặn quảng cáo của bạn hoặc tạm dừng tính năng chặn quảng cáo cho trang web này.