TAILIEUCHUNG - Kỳ thi thử ĐH – CĐ năm 2011 Môn: Anh Văn – T6

Tham khảo tài liệu 'kỳ thi thử đh – cđ năm 2011 môn: anh văn – t6', tài liệu phổ thông, ôn thi đh-cđ phục vụ nhu cầu học tập, nghiên cứu và làm việc hiệu quả | Kỳ thi thử ĐH - CĐ năm 2011 Môn Anh Văn T6 1. A. hear B. fear C. pear D ear 2. A. smiled B. worked C. picked D jumped 3. A. daughter B. decide C. provide D enjoy 4. A. physicist gardener B. president C. inventor D 5. A. factory B. farmer C. fairy D farewell 6. Elephants scratch themselves with sticks. A. holding in their trunks B. in their trunks holding C. hold in their trunks D. held in their trunks 7. Jane suggested A car. A. me to buy B. that I buy C. I will by D. me buy 8. The windows are dirty. They need A. be wash B. to wash C. being washed D. washing 9. I d rather you anyone what I said. A. don t tell B. won t tellC. didn t tell D. not to tell 10. Not many people live in the north of the country. Most . A. of peoples B. persons live in the south. C. population D. of the population 11. Vermont commonly known as the Green Mountain State 1791. A. to join the Union B. joining the Union C. the joining of the Union D join the Union 12. It seems that the Earth is the only planet A. that can support life B. which supports the life C. that can be supported life D which support life 13. What s the name of the man . car you borrowed A. who B. which C. that D. whose 14. Are these the A. you look for B. you are looking for C. you were looking for D you had locked for 15. What s the name of the hotel . A. you told me B. you told me about C. you said me about D you spoke me about 16. Some of the t come. A. that I invited to my party B. that I invited my party toC. to that I invited my party D. which I invited to party 17. Tell want and I ll try to get it for you A. that do B. what do C. that if D. what 18. Sheila . finally arrived A. who we ve been waiting for B. for whom we d been waiting C. whom we d been waiting D. that we d been waiting for 19. Fortunately we had a map .we d have got lost. A. without which B. with which C. for which D. of which 20. Doctors say that smoking and drinking can health. A. destroy

Đã phát hiện trình chặn quảng cáo AdBlock
Trang web này phụ thuộc vào doanh thu từ số lần hiển thị quảng cáo để tồn tại. Vui lòng tắt trình chặn quảng cáo của bạn hoặc tạm dừng tính năng chặn quảng cáo cho trang web này.