TAILIEUCHUNG - Đề luyện thi tốt nghiệp Môn: Anh Văn Năm 2011 – T3

Tham khảo tài liệu 'đề luyện thi tốt nghiệp môn: anh văn năm 2011 – t3', tài liệu phổ thông, ôn thi đh-cđ phục vụ nhu cầu học tập, nghiên cứu và làm việc hiệu quả | Đề luyện thi tốt nghiệp Môn Anh Văn Năm 2011 - T3 I. Choose one word in each group that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest 1. B. writing C. writer D. written 2. 3. 4. 5. II. Choose a word in each line that has different stress pattern 1. A. digest 2. 3. 4. 5. III. Choose the best answer for each of the following sentences 1. The lake see from our bedroom window. see be seen been seen 2. The book when he lived in the countryside. have written have been written be had written be have been written 3. The windows next Sunday by some of my friends. going to have been cleaned being gone to be cleaned going to clean going to be cleaned 4. The government more to help homeless people. A. should do B. should b e done C. should b e doing D. should have b een done 5. Bob walked straight into a wall. He where he was going. t be looking t be looked t have been looking t have been looked 6. Books in the home are wonderful of knowledge and pleasure. 7. Can you tell me where the dictionaries are - Yes they re over there with the other books. 8. Have you got any books on business methods or any similar 9. Active The situation is serious. We must do something before it s too late. Passive situation is serious. Something before it s too late must be done. B. The situation is serious. Something must be done before it s too late. C. The situation is serious. something .

TÀI LIỆU MỚI ĐĂNG
Đã phát hiện trình chặn quảng cáo AdBlock
Trang web này phụ thuộc vào doanh thu từ số lần hiển thị quảng cáo để tồn tại. Vui lòng tắt trình chặn quảng cáo của bạn hoặc tạm dừng tính năng chặn quảng cáo cho trang web này.