TAILIEUCHUNG - ĐỀ THI THỬ TN-ĐH NĂM 2011 MÔN: ANH VĂN – T7

Tham khảo tài liệu 'đề thi thử tn-đh năm 2011 môn: anh văn – t7', tài liệu phổ thông, ôn thi đh-cđ phục vụ nhu cầu học tập, nghiên cứu và làm việc hiệu quả | ĐỀ THỊTHỬ TN-ĐH NĂM 2011 MÔN ANH VĂN - T7 XExercise 1 Cho d1ng óng cna éng tô trong ngoAc 1. I be angry if it turns out that you are wrong. 2. If he finish with the computer I will put it away. 3. If you leave now you be home in 2 hours. 4. You have to finish writing it if you want to leave now. 5. If it not rain we will have the party outside. 6. If I live out of town I would take up the garden. 7. I not mind living in Sapa if the weather were better. 8. If Mr. Hai be still a teacher he wouldn t permit such a bad behavior. 9. We would be fine if we leave in the next ten minutes. 10. I m homeless. If I have money now I buy a big house. 11. If we had missed the train yesterday we be late for the meeting. 12. It s good that you reminded me about Ann s birthday. I forget if you hadn t reminded me. 13. The accident was your fault. If you had driven more carefully it not happen . 14. The view was wonderful. If I have a camera I would have taken some photographs. 15. If you had told me you needed money I lend _ you some. 16. If it be convenient let s meet at three o clock. 17. If I had known that the baby was hungry I feed him. 18. He come if you waited. 19. If she had had your address she write to you. 20. We lost the match. If you play for us we win . 21. He not have an accident if he had not been driving so fast. 22. Had I known that she was sick I visit _ her. 23. If today be Sunday we wouldn t have to work. 24. If I became very rich I build _ a hospital for the poor. 25. If you ring _ the bell the servant would come. XExercise 2 Chọn phương án tốt nhất để hoàn thành các câu sau 1. If I _ the bus this afternoon I will get a taxi instead. A. miss B. will miss C. missed D. had missed 2. We ll have to go without John if he soon. A. won t arrive B. will arrive C. arrives D. doesn t arrive 3. If I make some coffee the cake A. do you cut B. will you cut C. are you cutting D. don t you cut 4. If you your homework I you watch TV. A. won t do let B. did won t let C. don t

Đã phát hiện trình chặn quảng cáo AdBlock
Trang web này phụ thuộc vào doanh thu từ số lần hiển thị quảng cáo để tồn tại. Vui lòng tắt trình chặn quảng cáo của bạn hoặc tạm dừng tính năng chặn quảng cáo cho trang web này.