TAILIEUCHUNG - ĐỀ THI THỬ TN-ĐH NĂM 2011 MÔN: ANH VĂN – T4

Tham khảo tài liệu 'đề thi thử tn-đh năm 2011 môn: anh văn – t4', tài liệu phổ thông, ôn thi đh-cđ phục vụ nhu cầu học tập, nghiên cứu và làm việc hiệu quả | ĐỀ THIJHỬ TN-ĐH NĂM 2011 MÔN ANH VĂN - T4 xExerciseí Choose the best option to complete the following sentences 1. Jack asked me. do you come from I am from I came from did I come from 2. She asked me I liked pop music. 3. The doctor him to take more exercise. C. have told D. are telling 4. I wanted to know return home. would she B. when will she C. when she will D. when she would 5. Claire told me that her father a race horse. C. owning D. A and B 6. What did that man say A. at you B. for you C. to you D. you 7. I rang my friend in Australia yesterday and she said it _ raining there. A. is B. were C. has been D. was 8. The builders have that everything will be ready on time. A. promised B. promise C. promises D. promising 9. The doctor him to take more exercise. A. told B. tell C. have told D. are telling 10. The last time I saw Linda she looked very relaxed. She explained she d been on holiday the week. A. ago B. following C. next D. previous 11. Yesterday Laura him to put some shelves up. A. asked B. is asking C. ask D. was asked 12. Tom has this story wasn t completely true. A. admitting that B. was admitted that C. admitted that D. admit that 13. When I rang Tessa some time last week she said she was busy day. A. that B. the C. then D. this 14. I wonder the tickets are on sale yet. A. what B. when C. where D. whether 15. Mathew Emma that her train was about to leave. A. has reminded B. has reminded that C. reminded D. reminded that 16. Hello Jim. I didn t expect to see you today. Sophie said you ill. A. are B. were C. was D. should be 17. Ann and left. A. said goodbye to me B. says goodbye to me C. tell me goodbye D. told me goodbye 18. I told you to switch off the computer didn t I A. don t B. not C. not to D. to not 19. Bill was slow so I hurry up. A. tell him B. told him for C. told to D. told him to 20. Sarah was driving to fast so I to slow down. A. asked her

TAILIEUCHUNG - Chia sẻ tài liệu không giới hạn
Địa chỉ : 444 Hoang Hoa Tham, Hanoi, Viet Nam
Email : tailieuchung20@gmail.com
Tailieuchung.com là thư viện tài liệu trực tuyến, nơi chia sẽ trao đổi hàng triệu tài liệu như luận văn đồ án, sách, giáo trình, đề thi.
Chúng tôi không chịu trách nhiệm liên quan đến các vấn đề bản quyền nội dung tài liệu được thành viên tự nguyện đăng tải lên, nếu phát hiện thấy tài liệu xấu hoặc tài liệu có bản quyền xin hãy email cho chúng tôi.
Đã phát hiện trình chặn quảng cáo AdBlock
Trang web này phụ thuộc vào doanh thu từ số lần hiển thị quảng cáo để tồn tại. Vui lòng tắt trình chặn quảng cáo của bạn hoặc tạm dừng tính năng chặn quảng cáo cho trang web này.