TAILIEUCHUNG - est 15 minutes (3rd) – T3

Tham khảo tài liệu 'est 15 minutes (3rd) – t3', tài liệu phổ thông, ôn thi đh-cđ phục vụ nhu cầu học tập, nghiên cứu và làm việc hiệu quả | Name . Class 11A. Test 15 minutes 3rd - T3 I- Put the verbs in parentheses into the correct tense 1 If the ball cross .the line that would have been the end of the game. 2 If someone knocked a candle over it start .a fire. 3 Jack will win the election if he campaign .harder. 4 If you ask .me I would explain it to you. 5 If I know .you were sick. I would have called sooner. II- Write the following sentences in Reported Speech 1 Shall we go for a swim now . She suggested. 2 You had better go to the doctor . He urged me. 3 Please don t smoke in my car. He asked us. 4 If I went to her party now I would lose my job. said Peter. Peter said that. 5 It was nice of you to invite me to the dinner. Thank you Miss White said to Peter. Miss White thanked. Name . Class 11 A. Test 15 minutes 3 rd I- Put the verbs in parentheses into the correct tense 1 If the ball cross .the line that would have been the end of the game. 2 If someone knocked a candle over it start .a fire. 3 Jack will win the election if he campaign .harder. 4 If you ask .me I would explain it to you. 5 If I know .you were sick. I would have called sooner. II- Write the following sentences in Reported Speech 1 Shall we go for a swim now . She suggested. 2 You had better go to the doctor . He urged me. 3 Please don t smoke in my car. He asked us. 4 If I went to her party now I would lose my job. said Peter. Peter said that. 5 It was nice of you to invite me to the dinner. Thank you Miss White said to Peter. Miss White .

TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
Đã phát hiện trình chặn quảng cáo AdBlock
Trang web này phụ thuộc vào doanh thu từ số lần hiển thị quảng cáo để tồn tại. Vui lòng tắt trình chặn quảng cáo của bạn hoặc tạm dừng tính năng chặn quảng cáo cho trang web này.